I want to give a huge shoutout to the @vinsanity_shred! Absolutely NOTHING worked for my friend Roger until he found @vinsanity_shred ’s new program “Ripped in 90 Days, The Exact Blueprint.” I’m super stoked for him! The link is in their bio! - Their program breaks down everything super simple and trims it down to exactly what you need to do... What to eat, why to eat it, multiple ways to construct your own diet, the exact workouts to do with proper form breakdowns AND pictures, the exact cardio to do and when, what supplements to take and why… it really is a one-stop shop. I would highly recommend it for any of you guys out there trying to take your body to the next level. - Roger is just one more success story from @vinsanity_shred ’s Ripped in 90 Days program, and I think it speaks for itself. - Are you next? - Go check out their page and download the program: - Go to - > @vinsanity_shred - #fitness #vinsanityshred #90days #exercise #workout #gym #getfit #beast #shredded #ripped #fitguysofig #strong
0 Comments